1. A US Marine was killed in combat. God bless his soul and comfort his family. Reports are that Saddam has offered a $14,000 bounty for every Allied soldier killed, $28,00 to take them alive.
2. The port city of Umm Qasr has been taken. Basra is next.
3. More Scuds that Saddam didn’t have have been shot down.
4. Brits say B-52s launched about an hour ago.
5. Brits are also saying troops could be in Baghdad in 3-4 days.
6. Saddam and his sons were reportedly in yet another bunker bombed last night. A guy would begin to get a little paranoid.