As we approach Pope Benedict XVI’s final day as Supreme Pontiff and Bishop of Rome, my attention was called back to the day he was elected, April 19, 2005, by Kelly Thatcher, who somehow resurrected what I wrote on that day. (Somehow, because in the transition to WordPress, that was one of the posts regrettably lost.) Because of the occasion, I decided to wade into the depths of the vast SQL database from the old site to pull out the post and manually re-enter it along with the comments because I think it provides a good glimpse of what our expectations were for this pontificate and how well they were fulfilled.
About Domenico Bettinelli
Follow me on...
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @Bettnet on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Your purchase supports Bettnet.com
- Better iPhone Audio for My Commute | Bettnet.comBettnet.com on App review: Downcast podcast management and playback
- Margaret @ Felice Mi Fa on Catholic in Boston after the Marathon
- diseño web on Why I don’t like comic books
- Trueman on Why not to take 5 small children to Easter Vigil, or How to reaffirm priests in their celibacy
- Kori on Why not to take 5 small children to Easter Vigil, or How to reaffirm priests in their celibacy